Our Family 2014

Our Family 2014

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Leaving My Heart in Ukraine




We are waiting on the signature of the Mayor and I will then be able to head home to wait for a court date. Praying we will receive this signature today!

My flights are booked, my bags are packed, my heart is heavy. I know I need to get home to care for my husband and other children, and I am aching to get back to them but at the same time my heart is breaking as I am preparing to leave my little guy here. I pray my court date will be in 3 wks from now and no later.

I love this little one so much already. He is such a sweet and precious child who loves getting kisses from his mama. I pray the caregivers will encourage him in my absence and help him to understand, as best as possible, that I have not left him and will be back. My heart hurts so much.

God has been so good to us. I will update the funds tracker once I am home but believe we are down to needing approximately $10,500 more to complete this adoption! Praying for God to continue to chip away at that mountain!!


No comments:

Post a Comment