Our Family 2014

Our Family 2014

Thursday, May 22, 2014

I Miss Him

I miss him. I cannot spend much time thinking about him or looking at pictures because it brings me to tears. I want my baby boy home. For now we are still waiting to hear about a court date. Earlier in the week my in-region facilitator let me know that he had met with the judge and that she indicated we would hear of a court date in a few days. I am hoping that tomorrow will finally be that day.

Airfare is up for my one way there (hoping to fly the first week of June) but it seems ticket prices go up even higher by the end of the month. I've decided I will just purchase a one way ticket there then when we are more certain of our return date, I will book us both one way tickets home.

It feels so good to be home. It's nice to be surrounded by my family and taking care of my own kids rather than having my teens and husband fill in for me while I miss out. I just wish my little guy was here too.

I am hoping and praying that I will hear of a court date soon and will travel in less than 2 weeks but the thought gives me anxiety. We still need $12,000. God has provided thus far and has always provided in the past but I could really stand a phone call or a check in the mail that says, "I got the rest of it covered for you." I really could use that peace right now.

Next week will consist of me making 3 weeks of meals to freeze for the family once again. I hope some play dates and things will happen for my little girls because school let's out after next week (with the exception of 3 half days) and that is going to be rough on my teen girls (the boys work full time). It really bothers me they will need to fill in so much but I am also hopeful my husband will be able to take some time off. Maybe the big girls will have the opportunity to spend the night with my parents a time or two to go shopping, watch a movie, and just chill. It really upsets me that I have to leave everyone for so long. :(

Please pray with me that we will hear of a court date very soon, that it will be for the first week of June (so much my family needs me home for in the beginning of July), and that God provides the remaining funds...oh, and peace! I really could use some peace ;)

Thank you SO much to each and every person who has given to us in any way and for each and every prayer said. Without you all, I would not have even met our precious boy. So, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment